Hello, for today’s blog I will be sharing a recipe with you. I will be sharing on how to make white chocolate puffcorn. first you will need to get all your ingredients together you will need,
- 9 ounces of puffcorn
- 3 cups of white chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon of vegetable oi
- pour the puffcorn into a pan
- in a smaller metal bowl you will need to add the chocolate chips and vegetable oil
- take the metal bowl put it on a small sauce pan with around 1-2 inches of water.
- turn the heat up to around medium and melt the chocolate chips.
- when the chocolate is fully melted pour it on the puffcorn evenly and stir well
- once that is done divide the puffcorn onto two smaller pans and let cool.
- store in containers and enjoy!
here is a link on how to make chocolate chip puffcorn 👉https://www.julieseatsandtreats.com/white-chocolate-puff-corn/ 👈.
that is it for this weeks blog if you have any suggestion you could put them in the comments. bye
for my owl I am doing origami. Origami is an art of paper folding, another name for it is visual art form. it was made in china by Master Yoshizawa Akira. The first paper Origami made was a paper crane made in 1797. at first Origami was used for religious or ceremonial reasons, as people became more interested in it, Origami was used for decorative and artistic purposes as the years went on.
So I am doing Origami for my owl. in my project so far I have 15 hours. and in those hours I have divided it into researching, making the Origami, making my presentation, and reviewing everything. my main goal for my owl is to start off small then work my way up to bigger projects. some of my smaller goals are to practice once a week on my own for an hour (note: I will not record my time.)try and memorize some of my projects I will do that by doing the projects multiple times. some of my resourses are youtube, and an origami book.so far i have mastered the water bomb, and the lucky stars. heres a link to the water bomb 👉https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QC3I1SGRF5c 👈 and another link to the lucky stars 👉https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8SG6e7blVS8 👈
that concludes my blog for this week if you have any suggestions for my next blog you could put them in the comments. bye
hello, for this weeks blog I will be doing it on one of my favourite bands Queen. They have been active for around 50 years, 1970-present. Today i will be talking about the members, their most popular album, and facts about the band.
The members. Freddy Mercury, (lead vocals, piano.) Brian May, (guitar, vocals.) Roger Taylor, (drums, vocals.) John Deacon,( bass.) When the band started there was 4 members, but in 1991 Mercury died from aids, and Deacon left the band in 1997 because he was upset of mercury’s death, deacon is also 69 years old. The two remaining members are May and Taylor, May is 73 years old, and Taylor is 71 years old.
Queen’s most popular album. their most popular album is called “Greatest Hits” the album had 16 songs, the most popular song from the album is bohemian rhapsody witch was released in 1979. some of the other songs are “Another one bites the dust”, “Killer Queen”, “Fat Bottomed Girls”. and “Dont Stop Me Now”.
- there are now 2 members of the band left, when it started there was 4.
- the music videos for “We will rock you” was shot in roger’s back yard.
- Brian’s guitar is actually 200 years old, he and his dad built it out of a 200 year old mantelpiece.
The band Queen was formed in 1970 and it still has two members left. Freddy mercury died of Aids at the age of 45 years old. if you have any ideas for my next blog you can put them in the comments. i will put a link for more info on Queen here👉https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Queen_(band)👈