About me

For this weeks blog I will be blogging about my hobbies, my favourite things, and fun facts about myself. Some of my hobbies are cross country skiing, reading, and practicing the clarinet. some of my favourite things are the color burgundy, sapphire blue and champagne color. Some fun facts about myself is I have 4 pets, 2 siblings, and my favourite fruit is mango!

my top three hobbies is cross country skiing, practicing the clarinet and reading. I love cross country skiing in the winter, I’ve started doing it 5 years ago and since then its been my favourite sport! I’ve recently started playing the clarinet in band about not even a month ago and so far like it so much and I’ve been practicing a lot so I would call it a hobby. Right now I reading a book called Fake its really good so far, but my favourite book of all is called The Glass Castle and I have probably read it around 5 times lol.

My favourite things are probably the color burgundy, my favourite animal is probably a hamster because I just find them so cute! and my favourite movie/tv genre is horror.  My top three animals is hamster, cats, and a fennec fox. My favourite colors are burgundy, sapphire blue, and champagne.

some fun facts about myself are

• i have 2 siblings
  • i have 4 pets
  • favourite fruit is mango
  • favourite sport is cross country skiing
  • favourite subject is phys.ed
  • favourite food is poutine

here is a link to my other blog on the glass castle

https://elliesaemsblog2020.edublogs.org/2021/06/11/the-glass-castle/

that is the end of my blog, if you have any suggestions for my next one just put it in the comments:)

-Eternity

One thought on “About me

1. Nice blog. I have to ask though: what kind of horror? Are we talking about creature features, mysteries, zombies, campy horror, etc.? It all depends…