Happier Then Ever a studio album by Billie eilish

Happier then ever is Billie Eilish’s latest album, it was released on July 30, 2021.  Eilish’s brother Finneas O’connell was the one who produced the album himself and helped Eilish write the songs. My favourite song in the album would probably be my future.

Eilish has 16 songs in her album, and out of that I think my future would be my favourite. I think the reason that i like this album so much is not because of the singer or just a couple of songs but the genre. The genres in this album are amazing. theres just so much diffrent types of music in just 16 songs. like in the song Happier Than Ever that is a song you can sing to, relax to , and listen really loud in your earbuds.

In the song Happier Than Ever, Lost Cause, Therefore I Am, and I Didn’t Change My Number, they all relate to her past abusive relationship. You can see how much pain she went through and how important these songs are to her. Only those who have been in an abusive relationship know how it is, and can feel the same freedom listening to these masterpieces. My Future, this song discribes Eilish’s  attempts to over come her insecurities and try to gain confidence with herself after her abusive relationship. In this song she is hopeful that what comes next in her life will be better than before.(“cause im in love/with my future/cant wait to meet her”) she also sees that she doesnt need to be in a relationship to be happy (“i know im suppose to be unhappy/ without someone/ but arent i someone?”)