Christmas list

Hey, for this weeks blog I will be doing it on my Christmas list:) I have a pretty big list and I know I wont get everything I want, but I will list a couple on here. some of them are a kitten, a weighted blanket, Blundstones, cross country skis, and gift cards.

This one on my list I didn’t expect to get but I got as an early present lol and that is a kitten! I got her on the 5th of December, and I decided to name her Misty because she is this vary light gray color. Misty does not like any of the other cats going in my room or near us. She also loves to cuddle lots and she is a vary clingy kitten. She does let me out her sight most of the time and loves to follow me everywhere.

A weighted blanket is to help you sleep and they are vary comfortable that’s why I want one. I once stayed at a friends house and they let me use their weighted blanket, it was so cozy! that one was 15 pounds, I think I would either want that weight or a 10 pound weighted blanket. A weighted blanket can go up to 20 pounds but I think that will be too much for me lol.

I like gift cards because then you get to choose what you want from stores. I specifically want gift cards for bath and body works, hot topic, Starbucks, and Sephora.

this concludes my blog for this week hope you enjoyed:)